- Subsidiary sites must be completely set up so that reporters can choose which office they want to investigate their case.
How to report a case to a company with subsidiary sites
- Go to your company's web portal URL or visit https://portal.speeki.com and enter your entity name.
- Continue as Guest or Login using your registered account.
- Click START NEW REPORT or click the icon in the upper right corner to create a report.
- You will be redirected to the Select business unit screen.
- Select your business unit, and then select the office you want to investigate your case - HEADQUARTERS is for your entity's parent company and LOCAL OFFICE is the subsidiary site set up by your company based on the business unit you selected.
- Click CONTINUE.
You can also check out the steps on the videos below.