Before submitting a new report, the reporter must select a business unit. To send reports for specified business units to particular subsidiaries, follow the instructions below.
- Go to Case Manager (https://app.speeki.com) and login as admin.
- Click the configuration icon in the sidebar menu, then click the Subsidiary sites tab.
- Click Mapping reporting subsidiary in the menu on the left panel.
- Click the + ADD NEW button to open the Mapping reporting subsidiary screen.
- Select the Subsidiary site name that you want to map the business unit(s) to, and then select each Business unit that you want to map to the selected subsidiary.
- Click SAVE.
- You have now set up a reporting subsidiary!
- To delete a reporting subsidiary mapping, select the group and click Delete reporting groups.
- To edit an existing subsidiary mapping, click , make the required changes and press SAVE.
Watch the below video to see how to set up, delete and edit subsidiary mappings.